Pages

14 November 2011

A Shoulder to Cry On... T_T

Life is full of lots of up and downs,
And the distance feels further when I'm headed for the ground,
And there is nothing more painful than to let my feelings take me down,
It's so hard to know the way I feel inside,
When there's many thoughts and feelings that I hide,
But I always feel better when I know ALLAH always by my side.....

And when I need a shoulder to cry on,
When I need a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
I won't be alone, cause ALLAH always be there.....

All of the times when everything is wrong
And I'm feeling like
There's no use going on
I can't give it up
I hope I'll work it out and carry on.....

I'll always with ALLAH till the end
Cuz HE'll always be the one to firmly hold my heart
No matter what is said or done
My love to ALLAH will always continue on....

- Credit to Tommy Page (A Shoulder to Cry On) -

2 comments:

I am muslims~ said...

serahkan segalanya hanya kepada Allah.....Dia tau apa yg terbaik utk kiter....

rieyzajunkisshi said...

>____<