Pages

11 December 2013

Gangguan...

Tak cakap salah..da cakap pun salah
Asal x rasa serba salah??
Ntahla..

Disebabkan gangguan daripada ketukan keyboard warrior yang tak berkesudahan hari demi hari, my long working day ditemani oleh cik earphones with volume level that is not extremely high, but good enough to avoid gangguan bunyi from that particular person
It's irritating you know~



From the sound that's coming out from that kind of ketukan, org da boleh agak kot..that you are not doing any coding but busy chit chat here n there with her, him or them...
But thanks to you...I'm really into hearing talks and lectures from Nouman Ali Khan now which bring much more benefits and knowledge lalalaaaa...
So, if you're talking to me and there's no respond from me, I'm apologize yea!
Semuanya bersebab right?

No comments: