Pages

01 December 2013

I'm Sorry



Why is it so hard to say "I'm sorry"?? It's such a small phrase..seemingly easy enough to say
I believe it might have something to do with what devious thing called PRIDE...isn't it?
It goes  a long way, but often too many times people struggle with uttering those words.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling
I'm sorry if I say things that might piss you off
I'm sorry if I come off as annoying
I'm sorry for everything I said
I'm sorry for lying to you
I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you
I'm sorry if I think about you too much and too often
I'm sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don't really care
I'm sorry if I come off as being clingy to you
I'm sorry.....I can't be perfect
My question.....Is it so hard for you???

I admit that there have been times I've struggled with saying I'm sorry or admitting I was wrong too
But sometimes I'm so sick to be the ones that always blurted out those words first....
Why did it have to be me??
I was blue..I couldn't  help it....
Then my conscience always hit me...
The bottom line is that these words do need to be said...sincerely & most likely often
Despite whose fault it is, the fact remains that feelings get hurt and need validation
The good news is that we have time to work on our approach to saying these words

Alright,
Listen to me....
I'm sorry for what I did before
You know the reason why I did it, though and yeah I messed it all up and we all make mistakes
I had no idea what I was getting myself into
But anyways, I just wanted  to say that...I'm sorry!
Try as we may, none of us  are perfect
We come with flaws and shortcomings

I'm sorry for all the times I've cried...................for expecting others that always hurt my feeling saying those words even once in their lifetime.......stop acting like a dummies!

No comments: