Pages

11 November 2013

I'm Okay


What's wrong with her?
What's wrong with him?
What's wrong with them?
What's wrong with everyone?
Last but not least...what's wrong with the world???

Why it's difficult to understand each others?
Is it due to egoism or lack of understanding??
Is it because every individual has his/her own mind-set or ways of looking at things?
Is it hard to accept other's thoughts?
Sometimes I didn't know what I've done wronged
If it's my fault, then I'm willing to say sorry to anyone.. but people these day's.. even, if you're genuinely say sorry they're just going to shrug you off
How long I have to act like nothing's wrong even when i'm deeply hurt?

I can't understand why human beings are so mean and horrible and they just don't care about others feelings
Well, let's just say that some are disappointed in me
I feel like there is so much anger in my heart
I feel so angry and like I just have been screaming and yelling at everyone..it's like I've got that uncontrol emotions and hate to others people.. 
I'm less naive now and as I get older. I understand what's going on around me more
Have patience dear myself, this happens to me a lot and when it does, it's all because a lack of imaan and sabr. Increase your imaan dear myself

I'm trying to be a good person...and for that I must have more patience
I need to forgive myself before I can forgive others 
For understanding self before understanding others is even more important!
Receptiveness to others views is more important than to assume things and having a preset mind
Don't think that he/she never knows anything and he/she is useless
I will try to find my inner peace and happiness in my life.
I have Allah S.W.T. He is the most reliable.. He will listen to my prayer and everything will be alright.. In sha Allah...

You can’t control what others think
The only thing you can control is yourself
That’s because pointing out what’s wrong is easy
Some people will look down on you for your choices in life, no matter what they are
You can’t do anything about that
The only thing you can do is decide how to live your own life

Don’t hang onto anything too tightly. All things must change and you have to allow room for them to grow and blossom
Let things go. Release them. Detach yourself from them
Nobody plays this life with marked cards...sometimes we win and sometimes we lose
Do not expect anything in return, do not expect your efforts to be appreciated, your genius to be discovered, your love to be understood
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did
Sometimes life knocks you down.. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them
Keep moving forward and don’t give up okay!

"When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better"

No comments: