Pages

17 November 2013

Pretty Boy

Next on my list will be another drama from Jang Geun Seuk! He makes a comeback on small screen. Yippie!!
I'm curious about how this drama will turn out because nothing's new in the plot.I'll give it a try hopping that it will surprise me...
Hope to be my favourite drama too after "You're Beautiful" because I'm not really into "Marry Stayed Out All Night" neither "Beethoven Virus" keke~
Why?? Simple, I don't really like the heroine.. No offense owk! We have different kinds of liking, don't you??
I even tried to watch "Love Rain" but the drama is too slow for me..sorry~
"Pretty Boy" or "Pretty Man" will takes over the KBS2 Wed. & Thu. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Secret Love" starting this November 20, 2013
This drama is based on comic book series "Yebbeun Namja" by Chon Kye-Young (first published November 27, 2009 by Seoul Media Group)


Synopsis :
Dokgo Ma-Te (Jang Geun-Suk) is the most beautiful man in the world.
He is also an ambitious man and wants to make a lot money using his beautiful appearance.
Dokgo Ma-Te meets Hong Yoo-Ra, the ex-daughter-in-law of a rich family.
Hong Yoo-Ra recognizes Dokgo Ma-Te's ambitions and becomes his mentor.
Hong Yoo-Ra then gives Dokgo Ma-Te a mission to seduce 10 different women.
The women have all succeeded in different fields and Dokgo Ma-Te is to glean their special abilities.
A strange woman then appears in front of Dokgo Ma-Te. Her name is Kim Bo-Tong, an ordinary girl from poor background.
She has a huge crush on Dokgo Ma-Te.
Can she make Dokgo Ma-Te love her?

Cast :

Jang Geun-Suk as Dokgo Ma-Te

IU as Kim Bo-Tong

Lee Jang-Woo as David Choi

 Han Chae-Young as Hong Yoo-Ra

I really think Geun Seuk suits this role the best.
With his face, his facial expression and his acting skills..I think he's just daebak haha~
Yah, can't wait to watch this drama. Next week palli juseyo!!!

No comments: