Pages

04 November 2013

Marry Him If You Dare

It's been a while I have not watching any korean dramas since I'm too busy with my workload.
But when it comes to Jung Yonghwa, then it is a must watch drama keke >__<
After You're Beautiful & Heartstrings...here comes Marry Him If You Dare or Future's Choice as his third drama.


I've watched up to episode 7 and I'm really enjoying this drama as it's getting interesting...this drama is really different from the rest that I've watched and a kind of fantasy with an unique storyline. Now you can watch this series which airing on KBS World starting tonight.

This series set in the world of television broadcasting, Na Mi-rae travels back in time to prevent her 32-year-old self from marrying news anchor Kim Shin, thus sending her past self down a different path and enabling her to pursue the things she really wanted in life.

I'm not really into the others cast, so I'm going to introduce these 3 which I prefer the most haha....

Lee Dong Gun as Kim Shin

The network's lead news anchor. He can be prickly, but is also highly principled and upright.

I started to know him when he was starring in the hit series Lovers in Paris. Then, I started following his dramas such as Sweet 18, Stained Glass, Smile Again and some others. He is such a great actor and quite handsome too :p

Yoon Eun Hye as Na Mi-rae

A bright and lovable 32-year-old who spends her days chanting to herself, "I'm okay!" and barely scrapes by in her job as a call centre agent. But one day her future self appears in front of her and changes her life.  She begins to pursue her dream of becoming a television writer.

I really like her acting as she never failed to bring to life any characters that she's been playing. She has a cute smile and bright personality. She used to be a singer in group name Baby V.O.X. I like her acting since Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady, Lie To Me...Missing You. But to be honest, I'm not really liking her hair style in this series... 

Last but not least, he is the main reason I'm watching this series hehe....

Jung Yong Hwa as Park Se Joo

The CEO's grandson who is set to inherit the network. He went to film school in America, and is masquerading as a lowly cameraman (or VJ). He dreams of building a media conglomerate.

His acting skills is getting better this time. But why do I have a feeling that Na Mi-rae & Kim Shin will still end up together. I really hope Mi-rae ends up with Se Joo and doesn't get rejected again like in You're Beautiful...but I wouldn't mind if Mi-rae ends up with Kim Shin either haha. As I'm watching, I've started to think..rather than whose Mi-rae gonna ends up with... is Kim Shin's character gonna change..? Well, I think he's changing now because of love... How will the future be effected?? That..we have to wait and see keke >__<

All the best "Marry Him If You Dare"!!!

* After this series wrapped up, I hope that CN BLUE will make a comeback to music industry >__< . Can't wait for another all kill from them!



No comments: