Pages

20 November 2013

Unfair


Lots of things had happened lately...or perhaps should I say right from the start??
All this time I just sit back and watch everything goes as it is
But I guess my patience has reach it's limit as I can't just lay back any more
It's getting out of control and thing has to change!
The more you let it be..the more its hurting you.
And for that, someone should learn a lesson!
From now on I'm not going to keep it in as I'm going to throw all my tantrums
They will no longer getting my respect because they're not even worth it!


Being mistreated...huh, I'm not an easy person to begin with.
But due of respect I tried to tolerate and it seems like they take it for granted!
What's the point of going to work if all you did were chatting, facebook, gaming, watching videos, busy with your gadget like others don't have it....& also in a group of late employees??
Yeah, you also can come up with thousand of excuses for being late every day as you want
Is that your definitions of WORKING?? Yet, at the end of the month you still being paid??
Wow!! It's amazing isn't it?? Just watching others putting all their efforts while you just bitting your fingernails & act like you're too smart...damn!


Yes, I'm unsatisfied with you..you...& you!
You know nothing because you're not even trying to do anything
You know nothing because you're thinking that you're too damn good!
You know nothing because you're being pampered all this time
You know nothing because there are others that will take care of everything isn't it??
You know nothing because you're too lazy to begin with
You know nothing because.....should I say you are STUPID?? It's harsh isn't it??
Life itself is a learning process..then, what's the reason of you staying alive???
I'm praying so hard that one day you...you...& you will stumble really hard and realize that the sky is higher & not always blue & you'll be facing your hardest time sooner or later!


Darkness in the heart brings sadness.
Darkness in the heart brings depression.
Darkness in the heart brings stress
But light and Nur brings happiness
Light and Nur brings comfort
Light and Nur brings calmness and tranquillity

I want to be in the pink of health so that I can work the best as I can!
But maybe, its not with you..you...& you!

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind. There's a powerful lesson I learn when someone is unkind. I'm being wounded with the feeling to fight back!

Am I being stingy with my forgiveness?? The answer is...YES!
What can I do now to make things right with myself or between me and another?? The answer is....MOVE ON!

No comments: