Pages

15 November 2013

Secret Love


Yet another korean drama that has just wrapped up last night. Ending? Go and watch by yourself la haha.
Actually I'm not really into any of the actors/actresses in this drama..but due to it's high rating I forced myself to watch and evaluate it myself why it's rating is higher than "The Heirs".
It turned out to be that even though none of the casts is my fave, I really think that this drama has a very nice storyline instead of being cliche or all about having romance among teenagers like others.
Normally I only watch those dramas that's not so heavy or too dramatic with full of emotions and tears (because I might ended crying as well and I don't like it! It's weird right??)...or full of actions. I'm too fussy I guess~
But there's some exceptions like that drama has my favorite actor/actress keke. I will still watching it despite the not so good storyline, but I do skipped a lot! What's the point?? I also don't know :p


Synopsis :
Everyone has their own secrets. Secrets can help people succeed and even fall in love; but secrets can also destroy people.
Secrets can sometimes make us happy, worried, or even blind us to reality. This drama is about secrets.
It is an exploration into the trials and tribulations of people who live with secrets.
These secrets drive the four characters desire to find love and exact revenge.

This melodrama is about a “fatal romance” between a man who loses his girlfriend in an accident, and falls in love with the woman responsible for her death.
Jo Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) was born into a wealthy family. He has everything including good looks, intelligence, but he doesn’t have kindness.
He loses his girlfriend in a hit-and-run accident.
Kang Yoo Jung (Hwang Jung Eum) goes to prison, because of the hit-and-run accident that killed Min Hyuk’s girlfriend.
Her boyfriend, Ahn Do Hoon (Bae Soo Bin) is the one that actually committed the hit-and-run accident, but Yoo Jung took the blame.
She is then betrayed by her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Shin Se Yeon (Lee Da Hee) is the one with an unrequited love.
She’s described as “thirsty for love,” and she’ll be a character in pain because she can’t have the one person she wants.

Not sound interesting right? But, you should try to watch it first! Then only you decide.

"Save the Last Dance For Me" is the first drama by Ji Sung that I had watched, but that only because one of my room mate really like that drama.
Other than that is "Protect the Boss" which I don't really watch even though my favorite actor, Jaejoong acted in it.
Why?? Because I don't really like the heroine haha..not offense owk!
That's why I said I'm a bit choosy lalalaaaa...

No comments: