Pages

20 May 2014

Because I'm Happy


Sometimes you are being happy for no reason
Sometimes you just need at least one reason to be happy
Sometimes there's a lot of reasons to be happy
Sometimes happiness seem so far away
Sometimes happiness would not exist without sadness
Sometimes you must be around sad people and hear their stories to understand why you should remind yourself that you are very happy
Sometimes there's a price to pay just to be happy
Sometimes you are being happy just by seeing the happiness of others
It's complex isn't it??

But for me, happiness has nothing to do with being positive but being enlightened by something very mystique
Also, happiness can be free if we understood how to protect it
Don't forget to share just a little bit of your own happiness to someone and remind them to share it with others too
Some people think that having lots of money make you happy...but, money does not make you happy it’s what money brings you that create your happiness, called a peace of mind
Happiness comes from pure acceptance of what is seen before your very own eyes

Lately I've been really into this song~


"Happy"

[Verse 1:]
It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way

[Chorus:]
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

[Verse 2:]
Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don’t hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don’t waste your time
Here’s why

[Chorus]

Hey, come on

[Bridge:]
(happy)
Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
I said (let me tell you now)
Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
I said

[Chorus 2x]

Hey, come on

(happy)
Bring me down… can’t nothing…
Bring me down… my level's too high…
Bring me down… can’t nothing…
Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)

[Chorus 2x]

Come on

********

Never try to search for happiness for it will find you for those who seeks happiness will share it with you just as long as you display happiness yourself, happiness love happiness
Make yourself happy within, and you will reflect that happiness outside. ...

If you want salvation in order to have eternal happiness and success, read the Qur’an and follow Allah's commandments to believe and adhere to righteousness. You must remember that everything you do is recorded. Allah  has assigned to each one of us two guardian angels. The guardian angels record whatever we utter and do. Allah tells us:

“Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and note them), one setting on the right and one on the left. Not a word does he utter but a vigilant Guardian is with him (to record it).” (50:17-18)

Allah further guides us to salvation when He says that we have to seek His forgiveness. He is the Rabb of Grace Abounding, Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. We should always turn to Him for guidance and forgiveness

Happiness doesn’t start with a laugh but starts from the eyes, and ends with a smile
Happiness is not a skill, a emotion, or action…….it is a blessing
Find HIS blessing & you will get eternal happiness (^_^)v

No comments: