Pages

11 May 2014

Eat Green, Stay Pink

 

How to Stay in Shape?? Argh.... Maintaining healthy fitness isn't always so easy
Terlalu banyak godaan either dari orang sekeliling...tv commercials...printed advertisement & etc
How to resist all these??? It's so tempting....!!

Why unhealthy foods taste so good??? Who can resist a fresh, hot pizza pie every now and then?
To live a happy and healthy life, I do think that diet plays a crucial role. 
The common saying goes 'you are what you eat' and I do believe in this. 
What you eat obviously goes inside your body and therefore affects your internal organs and the chemical interactions that take place. 
What you eat can affect how you feel and ultimately influence your thoughts, your decisions and your behaviour. 
What you eat also affects how your internal organs operate and therefore affects their healthiness and longevity. 
Healthy eating helps you to ensure your internal organs are being cared for, that they are processing foods effectively and efficiently, and ultimately, healthy eating makes you feel better and helps you perform better in life! That's wait I'm aiming for (>_<)v


I need to teach myself that a healthy meal like this should be consume everyday

 All these... &

these...... should be forgotten!!

In order to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, I think it's important to have some sort of consistency when looking at the big picture result. 
I will try to make changes one at a time, and don't make too many changes at once or I will risk relapsing into old habits. 
Making these choices a part of my daily life will help me reaching my health goals. 
I should avoid extremes in any capacity. 
Exercise moderation when it comes to fitness, food and fun.
Yes, I can do it!!! It just a matter of time T_T
I just need to embrace myself because it takes a lot of courage to begin with.

2 comments:

I am muslims~ said...

mcm ye ye jerk....mcm angan angan je...muahaha

rieyzajunkisshi said...

cis..cis..& cis
ayat jealous la tu :p
tak salah berangan pun, bukan kena bayar...sp ntah pernah tulis entry pasal tu lalaalaaaaa