Pages

03 May 2014

Can't Stop


Dalam hidup ini kadang-kadang ada banyak perkara yang kita harap akan berhenti...but the truth is....IT CAN'T BE STOPPED
For me, most the time I harap masa akan berhenti....even for a while
Especially when I'm too busy with lots of things left undone......hurm.....
But when I'm in a good surrounding I just hope the clock is ticking very slow...
Because if the time stop or frozen...there's nothing to feel or to enjoy

Second....PROBLEMS.... I'm praying hard so that enough is enough for me to face it off
But then, this quote hit my mind....
"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced"
Because the purpose of life is to live it, to taste the experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience....
I guess it can't be avoided as long as we live...................

There's a saying that goes
"Obstacles can't stop you
Problems can't stop you
Most of all, other people can't stop you

The only one who stops you is yourself"

But of course as a Muslim...indeed ALLAH is the best of planners (^_^)v
I keep reminding myself that, when ALLAH test me..it is never to destroy me
When HE removes something from my possession, it is in order to empty my hands for an even greater gift!

I can't stop believing "ALLAH definitely has a better plan for me"...I have to believe that HE does!!

No comments: