Pages

05 May 2014

Unwell

*pict from Google

I'm sick..................and yes, I'm sick again............................
I couldn't remember when was the last time I felt sick....
Cuz, normally I bukan jenis yang mudah jatuh sakit, I jarang demam...batuk...or even selsema...and I'm so thankful for that!

But for these past few days....I feel a bit unwell....
Something just went wronged..........
I am currently experiencing a very unstable body temperature during day and night, lack of appetite and my head hurt so bad
I hardly did anything but laying in bed and not moving around actively
...and I'm getting a bad night's sleep almost everyday

I was supposed to drive back to Pjy this morning but last night I couldn't get to sleep at all and my chest hurts so much
I takde batuk2 pun..but why out of the sudden dada I sangat sakit???
So I cancelled my plan untuk balik and went to see the doctor for a checkup
Bila I sampai clinic..ramai yang sedang menunggu.........biasala, nama pun clinic kan huhu
Sepanjang masa menunggu tu, my feeling all mixed up....I was scared at the same time
Is something wrong with me?? Why I rasa macam suffocating and feel like wanna to throw up??? I cuba yakinkan diri that I just have a nasty burp and I'm overreacting towards it huhu...
Tunggu punya tunggu, at last...after about more than 1 hour of waiting...my name dipanggil.........
I told the doctor about all my symptoms....the doctor check here and there sambil bla3....
The doctor also asked me whether there's something really bothering me for the past few days??
Which I said "Yes!"..... The doctor also said that it could be one of the reasons.....heol
I'm totally immersed with that thought which I can't bluntly share here..........and it really scared me to death T_T

The only thing I can do is praying hard...because I believe that nothing that's greater than ALLAH...
He knows best...
Allah Almighty has put me in such situation for a purpose. I should face it with wisdom, faith and determination...
May Allah grant me complete health and courage to get back on my feet fully...
May Allah enable me to recover fully from this malaise...Aaamiiin.

2 comments:

Shiela Rahim said...

awat plak ni cik lija?
mimpi scary lgi ka?

rieyzajunkisshi said...

ini bukan mimpi pn shieluna..ini kenyataan...hakikat...real life