Pages

10 May 2014

Big Man

It's been awhile that I haven't updated about any korean drama keke~
Actually I'm a big fan of kdrama, but due of hectic work schedules...I put a hold on it
But now, I manage to slot it a few hours a day to release my stress and I'm currently enjoying a few series lalalaaaa~

Normally I only watch a series with line of casts that I like
One of the important factor that lead me to watch certain series of course because of the hero / 2nd hero / heroine / 2nd heroine in it. If that series being played by anyone whom I like, then it's a big yes for me!!

But this time around, there's an exception to this kdrama that I'm currently watch... "Big Man"
None of the cast is my favourite actually....but when I read the synopsis...I think it gonna be daebak!
So, I give it a try~

Plot

Kim Ji-Hyeok (Kang Ji-Hwan) doesn't have parents and goes through a tough life. He then meets Dal-Sook who runs a small restaurant at a traditional market. Kim Ji-Hyeok follows her like his mother and settles down at the traditional market. He works hard to open up his own store within the traditional market.
Suddenly, Kim Ji-Hyeok becomes a hidden son from a family that owns Korea's top company Hyunsung. He realizes though that there are impure intentions. Since that moment, Kim Ji-Hyeok takes revenge upon the people at the Hyunsung company. He becomes romantically involved with a woman named So Mi-Ra (Lee Da-Hee) who he meets at the most important time in his life.
******

How come a father brutally plan to steal the hearts of others to replace the liver of his son which totally damaged due to car accident?? Michin.....but, it just a drama after all....I'm too emotional I guess.

Kim Ji-Hyeok (Kang Ji-Hwan) 

As I said, I'm not a big fan of him. But I watch his acting in "Lie To Me" with his co-star Yoon Eun Hye and I think he did a pretty good job with his acting.

So Mi-Ra (Lee Da-Hee)

I'm not a fan of her too..But I watch her in "Secret" and "I Hear You Voice". For me...she's quite good too. But the first time I saw her in drama, I think she did something to her face...Something look fake and unreal to me. I'm not against plastic surgery because it's a person's own choice and I have no right to judge them for their decision.

I'm looking forward the ending as this series is getting interesting and more heartbreaking scenes are coming to screen.

No comments: